28 June 2015

1,000 Follower Spectacular - Day 8

 
It's here, it's here! I finally made it to 1,000 followers. I'm so excited! I wanted to have a small huge celebration. So big it would take an entire week to celebrate! Each day will includes spectacular new games, $1 Deals & freebie steals, and much, much more! You can find out more with in my 1,000 Follower Spectacular Invitation.

 
 
 
 Let's begin with the Gift Card giveaway of the Day! Today, you can win a permanent game license. That means every game ever made. Past, present, and future games! A prize worth over $300.
 
 
 
 


 
  




Today's $1 Deal is for everyone. Someone requested that I make more backgrounds for powerpoint. I thought about it and decided. Why not? It's part of my name. Why shouldn't I have some backgrounds?
 
 
 
This collection includes 14 backgrounds in PNG format. I used my own clip art to create this set. Commercial friendly and easy to insert. Great for any powerpoint project.
 
 
 

 
Get on sale all this week for $1.

 
 
Today's freebie is about everyone! Since I made those backgrounds with my own clip art, I thought maybe I should offer it as clip art too. 
 
 


 
 
This is my first set of clip art. I made these a while ago but never really did anything with them besides make 1 or 2 backgrounds with them. Now you can make your own as well.
 

Comes in 10 colors and includes a B&W version. Formats include both JPEG and PNG. Commercial friendly and easy to use. 
 

 

 
 You can get this game for free all this week.
 
That's all for today. Be sure to stop by my Facebook page for some flash freebies starting at/around 5 pm EST. Click "Get Notifications" so you'll know when they start!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...