01 July 2015

July Monthly Newsletter


Greetings everyone! I hope everyone is having a great summer. The sun it out and heat is on! Here’s what going on with Powerpoint Gaming this month.
   
TPT Conference
I'm headed to the TPT Conference next week. I'm so excited! I hope to see many of you there. I even sent in a request to TPT that in future they extend the conference so we could have a buyers conference so sellers could meet some of their favorite buyers! I certainly would love me some of you! While I'm at the conference, my store will be on sale!  July 8th through Saturday July 11th.
 

Big Thank You and Welcome!
I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who entered my 1,000 Follower Spectacular! It was a great success! I greatly appreciate it. I’d also like to welcome all the new followers. You’re in for a treat!
 
 
Powerpoint Game Update
I'm still working on PPT game updates. Be sure to check "My Purchases" and re-download some of them. I'm also still making games, but on a much smaller scale (1 to 2 new games each week).
 
Yearly License and Permanent License
For those of you who purchased a Yearly license, the subscription is coming to an end. There are 2 new methods to renewing your license.

Option 1: Buy the 2015-2016 License for $25
Option 2: Buy the Renewal License for $15 (If you're on a budget).
  
Also, since the number of powerpoint games has increased (over 200 games), I am increasing the Permanent license to $125. This change will take place August 1st so if you're think of the buying a permanent license, the best time to get it is during the Las Vegas Sale or monthly Sale!
 





Monthly Sale
My monthly sale will by July 24 – July 26. My entire store will be on sale (A great time to get that permanent license even cheaper before the price increase).

 
 
 
 
End of the Year Survey!
It’s that time again! It’s been a great school year at TPT. I’m happy with what I have accomplished and I’d love to hear your opinion. If you can, please take a moment to take this brief survey about Powerpoint Gaming. Once complete, you’ll be entered to win a $10 TPT Gift Card.

 
 
Follower Freebie
So last month's follower Freebie was unfinished! (My Bad). Getting mixed up with request, the TPT conference, and well, life in general had me all discombobulated. Here's the third follower freebie in this set. You can get the second game here for free as well. I'll be adding the last 2 games later this month on Facebook so be sure to check back there each week! 





So much going on when there's no school. Stay cool this summer and don't work too hard! See ya next month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...