24 June 2015

1,000 Follower Spectacular - Day 4

 
It's here, it's here! I finally made it to 1,000 followers. I'm so excited! I wanted to have a small huge celebration. So big it would take an entire week to celebrate! Each day will includes spectacular new games, $1 Deals & freebie steals, and much, much more! You can find out more with in my 1,000 Follower Spectacular Invitation.


 
Let's begin with the Gift Card giveaway of the Day! Today, you can win a $25 gift card to Teachers Pay Teachers. This means any store at any time. Fonts, games, clip art, Oh my!

 


 
  


Today's $1 Deal is for 3rd grade teachers. I have a lot of time games, but very few for the topic "Time to the Minute". I think I only have one, in fact. I decided it's time---hee hee, ya see what I did there--- to make another!




 
In this "Bingo" game, students are telling time to the minute. This games was a doosy to create (taking almost 3 days). There are 25 clocks to choose from.
 
 

You can randomly choose a box by clicking "Board" or play in order by clicking "Next".
 



 It comes with 30 game boards, call sheet, and 2 sets of printable chips. There are 2 cards per and1 set of printable chips per sheet. You can prepare a head of time or ask as few students to cut them for you.

 


 
Get on sale all this week for $1.

 
 
Today's freebie is about the Solar System. It's another Who Am I game with the clues asking for what planet it is.
 
 
In this game, students are given 3 clues to a planet in the solar system. Clues include distance from the sun, nicknames, and description of the planet.
 


 

 You can get this game for free all this week.
 
That's all for today. Be sure to stop by my Facebook page for some flash freebies starting at/around 5 pm EST. Click "Get Notifications" so you'll know when they start!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...