26 June 2015

1,000 Follower Spectacular - Day 6

 
It's here, it's here! I finally made it to 1,000 followers. I'm so excited! I wanted to have a small huge celebration. So big it would take an entire week to celebrate! Each day will includes spectacular new games, $1 Deals & freebie steals, and much, much more! You can find out more with in my 1,000 Follower Spectacular Invitation.




 
Let's begin with the Gift Card giveaway of the Day! Today, you can win a $25 gift card to Dollar Tree. Ah, that teacher sections does wonders for my classroom.

 
 
  




Today's $1 Deal is for 5th grade teachers. Fractions was one of my favorite topics when I was in elementary school. It's no wonder I have some many fraction games. Today's game has been requested since I made the opposite of it.



 
In this "Students vs Students Monsters" game, students are changing improper fractions into mixed numbers. Instead of students playing against each other, they play against monsters (which is still  students against each other).
 
 
 20 questions in all and includes a tie breaker question in case your students are really good. Perfect for a whole class review.
 


 
  
Get on sale all this week for $1.

 
 
Today's freebie is about the Water Cycle. I taught my 2nd graders about the water cycle very briefly (mostly the 4 major parts).
 

 
 
In this game, students review words associated with the water cycle. Students read the definition and give the word they think it is.
 





 You can get this game for free all this week.
That's all for today. Be sure to stop by my Facebook page for some flash freebies starting at/around 5 pm EST. Click "Get Notifications" so you'll know when they start!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...