07 May 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 4


Happy Teacher Appreciation week! Every day this week, I will have a new mini game that will be a freebie for the entire week. You can pick it up in my TPT store. In addition, I will giving away a game of your choice from my TPT Store.

Here's your fourth freebie of the week:
Common and Proper Nouns!


In this mini game, students must decided if the given word is a common or proper noun. There are 10 questions in all.


Students are given a word. Each word is in ALL CAPS so it will be a litter harder to determine if it is common or proper.




This game will be perfect for those students that need extra help. Don't forget to leave some feedback. If you'd like me to make a full common or proper noun game, let me know!
 
Don't forget to enter to win a free game of your choice from my TPT Store on Facebook. Enjoy your week. You deserve it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...