06 May 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 3


Happy Teacher Appreciation week! Every day this week, I will have a new mini game that will be a freebie for the entire week. You can pick it up in my TPT store. In addition, I will giving away a game of your choice from my TPT Store.

Here's your third freebie of the week:
Alphabetical Order!

 
 
In this mini game, students choose the word that should be placed on the line that completes the ABC order. There are 10 questions in all.
 
 
Student are given 3 words to choose from. The first letter is the same. Students must use the second letter to determine the order.
 
 
Most words include sight words, Dolch words, and CVC words. This game is great for 1st and 2nd grade.
 
 
This game will be perfect for those students that need extra help. Don't forget to leave some feedback. If you'd like me to make a full Alphabetical game, let me know!
 
Don't forget to enter to win a free game of your choice from my TPT Store on Facebook. Enjoy your week. You deserve it!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...