24 March 2014

Celebrating 900+ Votes - Freebie #1 - Kindergarten

To celebrate 900+votes, I'm creating 6 powerpoint forever freebies for my store. Each day I will post them via TPT, Facebook, and my blog. They will be free forever! Here's an explanation of the first:


Kindergarten - Adding within 5.
 
This game covers K.OA.5 which is fluently adding or subtracting within 5.
 
 
This game is a Teacher vs. Students game. If you don't know what it is or have never tried it, I think you should. It's lots of fun! My students love it. Basically, students answer the questions. If they get the question correct, they get the points. I usually leave the amount of points per questions up to the teacher. I usually do 5 points per question. If the students get it wrong, the teacher gets the points. Believe me when I saw sometimes the students get the wrong answer.


There are 20 questions in this game. There is a type in scoreboard that can be used WHILE in slideshow mode. The question circles disappear after you click on them. This way, you don't have to worry about whether or not you have answered it.


Each questions look like this. There are animations on each page. Students simply click on the answer they believe is correct.

 
If correct, a green check mark will appeared and the flower will reappear in the equation. If incorrect, the flower will disappear and a red "x" will appear. It is then that the teacher can click on the correct answer.
 
 
I can't take all the credit. The beautiful flower clip art came from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah designs, which I have completely falling in love with. I created the background myself. Enjoy this wonderful freebie!
 
 
 
Get it here:
 
Tomorrow:
1st Grade - What's Missing!
 
 
Be sure to subscribe to my blog or follow me on TPT so that you don't miss out on my next freebie!
 
Class dismissed!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...