18 September 2014

A Semi - New Blog Look!


If you've noticed, I've been working on a new background. I think it turned out well for someone who knows very little about blog designs. I do hope next month to get it professionally done. Until then, I will have to settle for this. I think I've impressed myself. I made everything myself with just the paint program! 
 
 
 
Yes! Now you can request custom games made specifically just for you. Click on the "Custom Game" link. It's a fairly simple process. These games will include new features such as "Hints", "Tie breakers", and "Winner's Slides".  You can even upload your own pictures and clip art to be used. They are a dollar extra, but you can share them with the teachers in your entire school.
 
Some of you don't know what I'm working on. Well, no worries anymore! Check out my "Coming Soon" page where I list the names of games I am going to post, games currently in the works, and where I stand  in custom games requests. You can even comment at the bottom of the page a certain topic you'd like to see be made into a game.
 
 
That's all for now. I will be adding another feature soon that can earn credit towards free games!
 
Class Dismissed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...