22 September 2014

New Games: Counting Pumpkins and Fry's 2nd 100 Words



     It's only September and already fall products are already hitting TPT! GOOD GOSH! I  guess I'll join the crowd and start making fall products!
 
      My first game for the fall is a math counting game. Easy to use. Students simply count the number of pumpkins.




     There are 20 questions in all. This is a Teacher vs. Student game. If you don't know what that is, it's basically the students competing against the teacher aka YOU! They answer the questions and they get points for right answers. You as the teacher only get points when they miss an answer. No work for you, unless you count using the board.




There are 2 types of questions. Questions where the pumpkins are scattered and Questions where pumpkins are grouped or in rows. Again, students just count them for the answer. They can touch the board and the slide won't move. This is very helpful to those who need to touch to count.
 
 

 

  
You can purchase this game here for $2.
 
     The next game or, or games I should say, are the Fry Words 2nd Hundred Flash Card Set. I posted a survey some time ago asking teacher what games they wanted to see be made. Someone  asked about Fry words. The first thing that came to mind was Fry from Futurama. But I looked into it and they were basically sight words.
 




 
 
This set includes 9 powerpoints: 4 Lists in D'Nealian font and 4 List in Zaner Bloser (Manuscript) font. I've also included a blank editable PPT to customize your lists.
 

If you missed out on the first set, it's in my TPT store. I also have a freebie of the very first 25 words so that you can see how the flash cards work.
 
 

You can choose from Zaner-Bloser Font (Manuscript Font).



Or you can choose D'Nealian font.

 
 

 
 I plan on doing all 1000 words and will create a set for it.  If you like them and would like me to create the entire set for purchase, leave a comment below or email immediately and I will make it my top priority!
 
If you want to know what I'm working on, just click on "Coming Soon" and read the list of games I'm going to post and games I'm currently working on. =D
 
 
Class Dismissed!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...