01 April 2015

April Monthly Outlook

Spring is here! No more cold weather. Time for warm sunshine and butterflies! I just love spring. Anyway, there's a lot going on this month so this post.


You Ought to Know Blog Hop
Don't forget to follow my blog as I’ve been participating in this "You Ought to Know" Blog Hop. The next one is this weekend so be sure to stop by my blog for some great tips!

Easter Sale
Easter is this weekend so I’m having an Easter sale on Monday, April 6. All Easter products are $1, including bundles. =)




200 Games and Counting Week Long Celebration

Can you believe I’m only a few games away from creating 200 games? It was only about 6 months ago when I had my 100 Games celebration. Come join me on my facebook page as I celebrate. There will be numerous flash freebies, giveaways, and gift cards to be won. The fun begins April 12 and runs through the 18. Be sure to look for you “invitation” in the coming week! =)





Monthly Sale
My celebration ends with my monthly weekend sale. This sale will begin Friday, April 17 and ends Sunday, April 19.
 
 
 
Vegas, Baby!
I’m beyond excited! I’m going to Vegas for the TPT Conference! I cannot wait. I’m registered and I’ve got my plane ticket. I hope to see you there!
 
 
Monthly FreebieThis month’s freebie is for 2nd grade. More practice with addition and subtraction. Here’s the first mini game of five. You can get the others each week, starting on Monday, on my Facebook page under the tab “Mini Games”. Be sure to get them as they come out as they will only be available that week for free and the following month for purchase.
 

 


I can’t wait! This is going to be great month! Until, then Happy Easter, Tax Day, Earth Day, and Arbor Day!
 
Chandra M.
Powerpoint Gaming

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...