05 January 2015

New Year's Resolution




Hey look! It's my 50th post (according to BlogSpot). There are so many things I wanna do this year! I always remembered making New Year's Resolutions when I was in school and always thought it was lame. Now that I'm older, I find myself want to make, and fulfill them.









I want to blog more. I added a blog planner sheet to my TPT planner and haven't used that part as much as I would like to. I want to blog at least 2 to 3 times a week. I figured if I add plan it out for the entire month (topic at least) then I'll be more likely to write them. Plus, there so many things I wanna share (especially blog designing and powerpoint tutorials).











I want to take better care of myself. Not just lose wait, be eat healthier and exercise a little more. I know this sound pretty common for most people. For me, it's something I need to do. Since my seizure in June, I was pretty limited to what I could do (aka, exercise, driving, etc.). Fortunately, I was blessed not to have any problems since then. I've been to the doctor twice with another check up this month. Hopefully, I can go back to driving and working out at the gym again.










Something I've always been bad with is finishing things. I'll start something and tend to not finish it. I want to try and break that habit and finish everything I can (within reason). Prime example, I wrote lots of fictional stories over these past few year.  I have around 3 to 5 stories, but all are unfinished. Fortunately, I have actually completed 3 stories (you're learn about those later) and have published them all. I wanna break this habit of unfinished projects (Powerpoint games included . You should see how many Work In Progress games I have).
 
I think this goals are achievable and simple. It may take some work on my part as I am the most organized person in the world. Hopefully, my TPT Planner will keep me organized! Let me know in the comments what your New Years Resolutions are!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...