01 December 2014

Christmas Advent Event!

The Christmas season is upon us! To celebrate, I am hosting a "Christmas Advent" Event!

 
Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! In my house, I decorate everything! I put up the tree, decorate it, put the lights up outside, and decorate the entire house. Once, when I was in high school, I decorated my entire house, inside and outside, before my mom came home from work.  
 
This year, I wanted to do something different for Christmas. I did a Christmas Advent with my students last year. Why not try it out in my store!
 
Each day leading up to Christmas Day, I will post a new Christmas or Winter themed Math game. I will give one away each night. Afterwards, it will be on sale for 48 hours. On Christmas Day, the last game will be free for everyone! Make sure you get it before the end of the year when it goes on sale.
 
I will also be giving away 4 prize packs each week. Each giveaway begins on Monday and ends the follow Sunday, with the exception of the last giveaway. Here are the prizes for each giveaway.


  • Prize Pack #1 - Movie Night Pack - 4 Blu-ray Movies including "Happy Feet", "Happy Feet 2", "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and "The Wizard of Oz", a box of Popcorn, Popcorn bags, and a $5 gift card to buy soda and candy.



     
    • Prize Pack #2 - TPT Gift Card - Get a $25 TPT gift card to spend anywhere in TeacherspayTeachers.

    • Prize Pack #3 - A Winter/Christmas Fleece Tie Blanket - Get a handmade Winter/Christmas themed Tie blanket as well as a nifty Santa hat.

    • Prize Pack #4 - A $25 Visa Gift Card - That's right! A visa gift card to use anywhere Visa is accepted.

    Lastly, there's a special product you can get but only by getting all 25 clues. It's a Christmas treasure hunt! Get all the clues and it will take you to where this special product is. The first clue was already posted on my Facebook page. Be sure to keep watch for more clues each day.
     
    This will be oodles of fun! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    Class Dismissed!




    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...