06 April 2014

Celebratin 1,000 Votes and Fundrasier

There are 2 things I'd like to share with you all. First off, most of you know that TeacherspayTeachers is hosting a conference in Las Vegas. Some on you have registered. As for me, I can only dream of going.


Then, recently, a friend mine recommended a site called Fundly, where anyone can make a donation to a cause, whether personal or professional. I decided to give it a shot and see if anyone is will to donate to my cause.


I'd love to get some supporters if at all possible. Though having a TPT premium account is wonderful, it doesn't get me there. =P




I came up with what I think it will cost me to get there. Because I'm on the east coast, my plane ticket alone is $600, not to mention registration ($250), hotel costs ($300), and transportation/food ($100).I rounded it up and added any other hidden fees and travel expenses I could think of (come on, it's Las Vegas).

I've given myself about 3 months to get it that amount. If you donate, you can choose any item from my store free of charge!

 
Hopefully, I can get there. If not this year, definitely next year!



Secondly, it's celebration time! I've reached 1,000 votes! To celebrate, I'm giving away five $10 TPT gift cards. It's my way of saying "Thank you!". You may be wondering why I would spend my own money for this if I'm trying to get to the conference? Let's just say, supporting me increases you chances of winning!

 




 
 
Enter today!
 
Class Dismissed!

1 comment :

  1. I was looking for some inspiration for a new client. Thanks for providing some great ideas.

    Maree barry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...