06 January 2016

January 2016 Monthly Newsletter


Happy New Year, everyone! I can't believe it's 2016! This is going to be a great year! I can feel it! Welcome to all my new followers! Here's what's going on this month!

My goFundme project!
I have started a gofundme project to purchase a projector and portable Interactive Whiteboard. You can also donate on my official goFundme page. If you donate $5, you can get any bundle from my TPT Store. If you donate $10, you can choose any 3 bundles in my TPT store. You can get theses perks on my official goFundme page. You can also donate $1 by purchasing a $1 donation on in my TPT store. My goal is to reach $700 by the end of the school year! A big shout out to Kelly Malloy and Kathy Illington for making my first two donations!


Annual Monthly Sale
Mark your calendars for my weekend sale. It begins January 16, 2016 through January 19, 2016. Take advantage of some great products at a reduced price. Get some fun winter games and Valentine's Day activities!


New Years Resolution Blog Hop!
Hop on over to my Blog on January 9 for The Classroom Clique's New Years Resolution Blog Hop! Check out some wonderful goals for the new year!

Upcoming Changes!
This is most important! I'm currently updating my entire store so please excuse the mess! I hope to have it done before the end of the year. I plan to increase the princes of my PowerPoint games only. My yearly license will still be $25 a year. As I am approaching 300 PowerPoint games, the permanent license will increase to $150. Now's a great time to get it before the prices increase.

Monthly FreebieI didn't have a chance to complete last month's set of freebies so here they all are! Enjoy!

3 Digit Addition Worksheets
3 Digit Subtraction Worksheets

Freebie - Adding 3 Digit Numbers Worksheets       Freebie - Subtracting 3 Digit Numbers Worksheets

Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful New Year and see you next month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...