08 March 2016

March Monthly Newsletter



Happy March! Everything's green (my favorite color). There are so many things I need to tell you about!


Are you lucky to be a teacher? Brooke Patterson from Countless Smart Cookies is host a given features over 50 TPT products for all grades. This includes Pre-K to High school and SPED. You can enter to win on my Blog as well as her blog. I'm giving away one of my newest products - Counting Up to 100 Bundle.


Are you feeling lucky? Tonight, March 6th, a few Instagram teachers are hosting an Instagram loop where you could win a $75 TPT gift card. The loop starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST. 


St. Patrick's Day is coming up. Some of my closest TPT friends and I are hosting a hashtag sale. Search #stpaddysale on tpt for some great discounted St. Patrick's day products.


Spring is just around the corner! Elementary Antics is hosting a blog hop featuring springtime games and freebies. Don't forget  to stop by my blog and get some great freebies for your classroom.



I'm close to getting reaching 6,000 comments in feedback. To celebrate, I'm giving away a $25 TPT Gift card. Be sure to check back often here as well as all my social media for when it begins (hopefully this Friday). There'll be daily entries so enter every day!


My monthly sale is March 18 through March 20. Stop by and get some great product for Easter!


Lastly, here's your monthly freebie. March is all about Algebra, featuring expressions and equations. Be sure to sign up for my Weekly Newsletter to get the powerpoint Mini Game companion.

So long, everyone! Until next month! =)






1 comment :

  1. Congrats! This is a huge milestone! I just entered your GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...